Skip to main content

Favourite Photo/s - @Woosang

Its been a while since I have posted a favourite photo. So even though this post is about many photos, it still doesn't make up for it, so I shall see if i can try to post a few more in the future.

I struggled to find one photo that I have liked lately as a friend of mine Woosang, has been going crazy with her cameras. Here is one of her recent shots.

Picton station
Picton Station by Woosang
The majority of Woosang's shots are posted to her flickr profile. Pop over and have a look. You should also check out her blog Woosang was here as she often posts to it aswell.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

And so I Begin...

Monday seen the beginning of a new chapter in my career at my employer. I have commenced working in my new position as a Driver Trainer/Test Crew on the Waratah Train Project. This is an exciting time and something that I have wanted to do since the project was announced a few years ago. I am currently undergoing training and learning all about the new trains, which means working day work. This is normally a bad thing for me as I am not a big fan, but so far it's not been to bad. I am very excited as to what the future hold for me in this position. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Favourite Photos - My Wedding by @DrueyJay

Even though my wedding was in March I will never grow tired of looking at my wedding photos. Recently one of my best friends Drue (who was one of my groomsmen) uploaded some photos that were taken using his camera on the day.  Even though the professional shots were good, I think nothing beats the other angle. I think that is the right term to use. (please correct me if i am wrong) I refer to what is happening in this photo. Whilst we are looking towards the professional photographer a photo has been snapped to capture the moment from a different angle. The photo captures exactly the same things as the professional shot such as our smiles, background and the pose but how another person is seeing it.  Thankyou so much to Drue for these photos and being a part of our special day.

Sunset Panorama

Sunset Panorama Originally uploaded by Squeakaz A beautiful end to a day that turned out to be not so beautiful. After a hot morning and then a wet afternoon mother nature turned on the colours for a beautiful sunset. From what I read on Twitter not everyone was fortunate to see this. So here it is. Enjoy :)