Skip to main content

OSCar School

OSCar H1 North Strathfield
OSCar - Outer Suburban Carraiges

I am currently on day work (which we all know I don't like) but this time at least its something interesting. Well thats what I thought anyway. The first day was interesting only because we spent most of it on train and I haven't spent much time on OSCar's in the past.

Everything else that was being taught to us was refreshing my memory which isn't a bad thing but was a little boring.
Tomorrow will hopefully be a little more interesting as we should be learning things specific to the OSCar. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favourite Photos - Jellybean Pool

Trying a little positive note. Here are a few photos that I took. This is my first real attempt at this type of photography. Let me know what you think.

Catherine Hill Bay Sunrise

Catherine Hill Bay Sunrise Originally uploaded by Squeakaz This morning was an eventful one at by far the best location I have shot yet. It was all going well until 'SPLASH', bye bye camera. Thankfully the memory card survived but unfortunatly the camera not to good. Hitting a rock on the way down then completely submerging itself (tripod and all) for approx 5-10 secs. The things we do to get that one good shot!

New Neighbours

This last week has been really crappy for me. I seen and read some things that were well to say the least hurtful and not too nice at all. Today made me feel a little better, when we met our soon to be neighbours. For those who don't know we are currently building a new home. All the info can be found on my building blog http://www.squeakbuilds.blogspot.com We popped by this morning to check out the progress and we were lucky enough to meet our new neighbours. I don't think they will cause us much trouble and they even get along with our puppy. It is a relaxing feeling to be building in a semi rural area and have this sort of thing at our doorstep. So peaceful. Heres a pic of our new neighbours.