Skip to main content

Down...

So it has been 16 or 17 days since I have read or posted to twitter or Facebook. All push notifications are off and The accounts are sitting there in idle. Do I miss it? Simply yes. However I won't return to it as I do not want to get hurt again. Is it effecting me socially? Yes. The only things I now know from Twitter is if someone mentions it and I stare blindly at them as they expect me to know what they are talking about.

It's has become quite clear what people think of an online persona that I apparently have, and it has also become quite clear that even though I see others that reflect a similar online persona to the one that I apparently have, they are still around. Double standards much?

As my previous post explains I have attempted to be social but it appears that if I'm not talking to them through twitter or Facebook, they don't want to know me. Emails ignored, sms's unanswered. Even down to birthday wishes sent but I don't know if they were received as I got no reply.

So where to from here? Who knows.... Feeling hollow, sad and well nothing.

sympathy not required



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

  1. Yes I am a bitch online and offline. Sorry you were hurt. You never came
    To Picton for coffee as you
    Promised. :-(
    You have every right to pull
    Me up when I am
    Doing the same as what I accused you of. I never received birthday wishes so you are probably not talking about me there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never cam for coffe as promised as you didn't reply to the email say when u were available. I send all my friends birthday greeting texts via SMS so I obviously don't have the right number for you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favourite Photos - Jellybean Pool

Trying a little positive note. Here are a few photos that I took. This is my first real attempt at this type of photography. Let me know what you think.

Catherine Hill Bay Sunrise

Catherine Hill Bay Sunrise Originally uploaded by Squeakaz This morning was an eventful one at by far the best location I have shot yet. It was all going well until 'SPLASH', bye bye camera. Thankfully the memory card survived but unfortunatly the camera not to good. Hitting a rock on the way down then completely submerging itself (tripod and all) for approx 5-10 secs. The things we do to get that one good shot!

Catching up

Time for a little catching up. Its been 2 weeks since I last posted and to be honest nothing really major has happened. Let me see... I am really enjoying my job and I am loving the shifts. It is mainly night work as we do the majority of the testing when the other trains have finished their runs for the night. This means I am sleeping during the day and surprisingly I am managing to obtain 7-8 hours sleep, even with my inconsiderate neighbours. On the new home front everything is moving along nicely at the moment. I shall have an update for my building blog http://www.squeakbuilds.blogspot.com this weekend. Our little puppy is growing fast and is currently in the rebellious teenager stage of his life. This is proving to be a lot of fun as he is choosing to ignore alot of the ground rules that have been set down for him. Here is a pic: In my previous post I mentioned that I am struggling on the night photography front. It had been a few weeks since I had gone out and taken s